<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

6.30.2004

Office Space Wars 
Holly hilarity, Batman! This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a good long while. It's part Office Space and part Star Wars... It's Office Space Wars (If that doesn't work, check out Boing Boing for mirrors, commentary, and bit torrent links). Obi Wan Kenobi has the role of Peter. He hates his job, the driods who eat his copies, and decides to stop going. Look for special appearances by Jar Jar, C3-PO, R2-D2, Yoda, and Darth Vader. "Um, yeah, Obi Wan, I'm going to need you to go ahead and come in on Saturday." I've seen a Star Wars tribute before, but I've never seen an Office Space tribute. I think this one tops both lists. Enjoy, but be warned, the file is a massive 30MB wmv file, so don't go after it unless you have a fast connection. "What exactly would you say you DO here?"