<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

6.22.2004

Games are good for long days 
Wow, it's been a while since my last post... and I can explain. Honest. Well, Friday I was at the Washington Digital Media Conference, which was about as much fun as a cheesy flash cat rave. It was a painful experience and I didn't have the heart to blog afterwards. But, funny story, one of the two main sponsors for the conference was none other than Potomac Tech Wire. Don't know what I'm talking about? Remember annoying Sam from The Apprentice? Well, it's his company. And he was there. That was the only upside (and I don't even know if that's the most appropriate description. But, regardless, then came the weekend, which consisted of miniature golf, Cactus Cantina, batting cages, and Walmart. Yesterday, I spent catching up on all of the work I didn't get done on Friday. And today I spent playing a really cool game called Micro Life. It's extremely addictive and extremely well done. The last level took me damn near 45 minutes to beat. It's definitely worth a shot. It has a password feature so you can play a level and then come back and pick it up later. It's very cool. And if you want to play the bonus level, the password is "freeplay". Enjoy it, it's good.