<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

6.25.2004

Space Quest Anyone? 
Due to the overwhelming response to my last post, I've decided to try and find some variations on a theme. So without further ado, I present to you Space Quest: The Lost Chapter! It's awesome, and it's a super quick download too, less than 1 MB. Plus it has all the features of the original games. You play space janitor supreme Roger Wilco. You get to type in your commands and get snarky replies for stupid requests. I've only gotten about 20 minutes into it, but it rocks my world. So, if King's Quest wasn't enough for you, now there's a new way to whet your whistle. Don't say I never give you anything and remember, the Bandit knows how you like it.
UPDATE (6/28/04): It has come to my attention, that in my infinite Web wisdom, I've come across two Space Quests. In this post I meant to link to Space Quest 0: Replicated, but in my haste I linked to The Lost Chapter. Well, my mistake is your benefit. Download them both and get some serious Roger Wilco action. I have played them both for about 20 minutes, and I think I prefer Replicated to The Lost chapter, but that's like saying I prefer Lobster to Filet Mignon. Why choose when you can have both!