<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

6.29.2004

Operation: Don't Wake Your Girlfriend 
Damn! I've been at work for a while, but since I just had a measly update to my blog yesterday, I thought I owed you, my dear readers, a little something. So here it is: Splinter Cell - Late Home. It's a fun British game based on the popular Splinter Cell - Pandora Tomorrow, but it has a twist. Here's the deal:
Following his last most recent successful mission, A member of the Third Echelon has been out celebrating with his mates.

Despite a 11pm curfew imposed by his girlfriend, he has returned home very late, having forgotten his keys he must now gain entrance to his flat and get into bed without upsetting his light sleeping girlfriend.
Use your scope, nightvision, and wits to get into bed without getting busted. Enjoy!