<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

6.30.2004

Battle for Sudan 
Another day, another dollar. But damn, I'm getting sick of these long days. It's 6:00 and I ain't anywhere near being ready to go home, but I did just stumble across an updated version of a classic strategy game. If you're a big dork, like I am, then Stratego is a game you are familiar with. Well, now it's on the Web in flash form and you can play against either the computer or an live human opponent. The game is called Battle for Sudan and it kicks ass. It looks like it was built as a promo piece for The Four Feathers, which came out in 2002. But that isn't important, what is important is that if you see Buffalo Bandit waiting for an opponent. Match wits, and may God be on your side, because I don't lose.