<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

6.15.2004

Hardest Game EVAH.... 
This game ranks among one of the hardest out there... It's called njam... but it should be called fjam because it's F-ing hard... I can't seem to get past level 6. My high score it 7740. See if you can beat it. If you get sick of getting your ass kicked though, you should try Grow. It's bizarre, and if you can figure out how it works, then you'll definitely do better at it than me. But it's fun and addictive none-the-less. And if that messes with your mind too much, you can give Vanilla a try. It's very straightforward and easy to understand. But it's also extremely addictive. My record is 31.2 feet. And believe me, it's the little mistakes that make the biggest difference. But the best time-waster of them all is Tontie. It's so addictive I wouldn't be surprised if many a bored employee was fired for his/her dedication to the mighty hammer of Tontie. Anyway, enjoy. Don't blame me if your boss gets upset at you though.