<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

6.14.2004

Good Movies Coming Soon... 
So, this weekend was pretty good (not being at work and all). I played some miniature golf, went out for a nice dinner at Olives, ate at Cactus Cantina twice in a 18 hour period, and thought about going to the movies. Unfortunately, there wasn't anything I really wanted to see. So Meghan and I rented The Last Samurai (Not a bad movie, except for having Tom Cruise in it). But it got me thinking about what movies I was excited about. And then I remembered and some of them start this Friday: So, that's my lineup. Spiderman 2 (July 2), King Arthur (July 7), and probably The Terminal (June 18) will all end up under my belt as well. But you were already going to see those. That's it from me for now.