<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

6.09.2004

A Cool Thing Happened on My Way to the Office 
So, I told you about Gmail Swap in my May 20 post. Well, what I didn't tell you was that I swapped my two GMail accounts. Yup, I found some worthy individuals, and I swapped with them. One swap didn't quite work out for me. But one worked out better than I could have hoped. Check out my swap. And, if you're a faithful reader to this blog, you'll know that one of my very first posts (June 18, 2003) was about cockeyed.com. Well, I got to swap one of my measly GMail account invitations for one of the coolest hoodies out there: The Gold Nugget Spring shoe Sweatshirt. I recommend everyone get one. I also recommend that everyone go check out cockeyed.com It's really cool. It always amuses me. Also, I can now claim (from personal experience) that Rob Cockerham, the man behind the site, is a good guy. I mean he easily could have stiffed me out of the sweatshirt, but he didn't, and that's enough for me. Anyway, I received my sweatshirt on Monday and I was quite pleased to have a cool story to tell. You all should go out and get one too.