<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

5.14.2004

Good Music dot com 
So, I listen to a lot of music at work. CDs, MP3s, internet radio, you name, I listen to it. One of the best sites I've been to is Bob Schneider's site. I've never heard of him before, but he's pretty cool. He has an amazing site design, great music, three full CDs online, plus commentary, plus his own radio, live, shows, videos. I mean, if you're looking for some new music. Check it out. Also, if you're looking for other music, you should check out All of MP3. It's a Russian site that sells MP3s at a cent per MB, giving you an average cost of about 5¢ or 6¢ a song. Want to learn more about it? Check out these two articles: Russian Site is Music to the Ears Russian 'legal' music site offers songs for 5¢. Enjoy it.