<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

5.06.2004

Star Sightings 
So I was just minding my own business, having a meeting at work today, when all of these trucks roll up outside of our office. We are about to break for lunch anyway, and so get to speculating on why they are all there. We'll, being the quick wits that we are, and by the giant clapboards on the side of the trucks. We then knew someone was shooting a movie. So we set out to purchase our lunch for the day (I got mine from Johnny Rockets... yum!). On our way, who should we see, but Vince Vaughn... right out side my office. And not just him, but like 100 crew members, some extras and an entire set... so I walked by him, gave him the ole nod... and got my Johnny Rockets. Turns out they were filming for the upcoming movie The Wedding Crashers. Apparently they were getting set for a scene between Owen Wilson and Jane Seymour. It was a nice day and I would have hung around to see some of the filming, but alas, I had to get back to work. Maybe they'll be there when I leave. I guess I'd better get out of here. In the meantime, find out what you are.