<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

4.12.2004

@$#*%! Monday 
Yup! It's Monday, and I'm fading, so I've decided to take a little coffee break... but I just don't have the energy required to start the week. So rather than start the week, I'm just trying to keep my eyes open... and in so doing, I came across this little bit of video game news:
Japanese RPG moguls SquareEnix have indicated that they are currently developing two new reworkings of the original NES Final Fantasy's I and II for release on Nintendo's GBA handheld platform... more
So, I'm psyched about that... but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one... and if I weren't so tired, I'd think of something funny to say, but I'm not. Maybe I missed munchtime. And speaking of missing munchtime, miss Meghan passed on this bit of bizzare world news:
An obese German cat six times the normal weight has gone on a hunger strike at a Berlin animal shelter after being taken from his owner who had fed him two kg (4.4 lbs) of mince daily, Bild newspaper reported... more
And with that, I think I am going to try and finish my work, go home, think about taking a nap, and play video games instead.