<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

4.05.2004

Paved With Good Intentions 
Two postings in the same week?! Unbelievable! I know, well, I've decided that I will update my blog more regularly, even if it is as simple as sharing something good that happened today... and today that thing was that Nintendo is going to produce 8, count 'em... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 classic Nintendo games for the GameBoy. If that isn't good news, then I don't know what is... but in other news, I went to see a filming of Jeopardy! this weekend... which was very cool, except they were filming Kid's Week... and nobody likes to watch little kids play Jeopardy. Plus, we had to sit through an hour long practice round that was hosted by Jimmy, one of the Clue Crew members (yeah, it's a tough job)... and he was horrible. But all in all, it was fun to see the show, laugh at the little kids as they picked their noses and did the "Jeopardy Dance." So, to see all the excitement, tune in on May 3 & 4 to see the two episodes we actually sat through, and maybe if you listen closely you can hear us complain about the little chitlins.