<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

4.07.2004

Video Games, Here I come! 
If you know me, you know I love video games... playing them that is. But, now is my chance to change the video game industry forever! The Game Initiative has this posted on their site:
How To Break Into The Game Industry - Los Angeles - May 8, 2004
Find out what it takes to get a job in the video game business. This program will provide an overview of the industry, identify technology trends and requirements as well as the qualifications and skill-sets that are in demand. Attendees will have the opportunity to speak with industry insiders, including top recruiter Mary-Margaret.com, hiring managers from local game companies as well as network and meet with industry veterans.
So, now all I need is $62.47 to register and $236.70 for the plane ticket and I'm there. and I just have two words for you, "Hotel Schmotel!" That's right... I'm going to be a star, a big, bright, shining, video game-making star. And that's the news for today.