<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

4.09.2004

It's Friday 
That's right... and I may have a job, and I may have shit to do, but you know where this is going. In any case, being Friday, I have taken this time to reflect on my week... and I realize that I forgot to post this awesome clip of Bush Slogans. I got it as an email, but the story I heard goes something like this:
Sometime in March the clueless folks who run the Bush-Cheney website put up a tool that allowed people to build a poster for their heroes, with any slogan they wanted. Naturally enough, more than a few citizens who are disenchanted with the prez took advantage of the opportunity before they figured out what was going on and closed down the site.
Plus, with Green Day on vocals, it's a jazzy little number... A must see!