<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

4.26.2004

It's Monday and I just got a new computer 
Okay, so it's Monday, and Monday is hard enough to get a handle on, without having to set-up a new computer... but hey, it's part of my job and I get paid so I really can't complain... but yet I do. Funny how that works. And what pisses me off the most is that all of my rockin' favorites are gone, so all of those cool things I had to share with you are gone. Things like: I can't make up stuff this good... and I had tons of it. Now it's all gone, and I can't complain to ITS and say, "Listen, thanks for the new computer, but all of my time-wasting favorites are gone." So, the only option is to hunt down all of the good stuff the internet has to offer, and find it again. For you. That is after all, why I'm the Buffalo Bandit.