<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

4.15.2005

Milko Cereal? 
I was just minding my business, when I came across a kick-ass game over at lazy laces. It was created by the Greek version of Yoo-Hoo! (well, I'm not sure exactly, but it looks like it's some shelf stable chocolate milk drink called Milko). But anyway, the game is aptly called Milko Game. It's a really well done game in the spirit of Space Quest, King's Quest, or more likely Monkey Island. You crash on a tropical Island and have to find your way off. Along the way your crush gets captured by cannibals, your friend adopts a talking elephant, you uncover buried pirate treasure, and solve puzzles along the way. I've been playing it here and there all week and finally finished it. I think you'll like it, but be warned if you find yourself glued to your computer for a few hours. Happy Friday, enjoy! Oh, and if you need a helping hand, drop me a comment and I can point you to a walkthrough. There are a few times you might bang your head against the wall.