<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

2.11.2005

Hapland is more like Hard Land 
Hey you wild and crazy flash fans out there. Here's a little treat for you this Friday. It's called Hapland and it's a very cool point-and-click game where the object is to light two torches by getting your guys into two doors. It sounds simple, and there really isn't that much to click on, but it's damn hard. To tell the truth, I tried it for like 45 minutes and got so frustrated that I had to do a little cheating. But that's just me. I know you are better at these things than I am, so I'm sure it won't have to come to that, but if it does, drop me a comment and I'll show you where to get the walkthrough. But anyway, hope you enjoy and remember, timing is everything. (via Screenhead)