<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

5.28.2004

Farewell cruel world 
It's Friday and it's a long weekend, so I probably won't be updating this blog until I get back to work and run across some cool new stuff. Fare not, there is plenty from yesterday's post to keep you busy over the weekend. But if that's not enough, you can check out some cool panoramic photos of Paris' metro stations. There are tons of them. I wish I could take pictures like that... but I'm more of a point and shoot kind of guy, like the folks at FUH2, who take pictures of their middle fingers pointed in the direction of Hummer H2s... I think I could be very good at that... and they take user submissions. All I have to do is find a hummer and flick it off. Am I a big enough bad ass to do that? Are you? Take the Bad Ass Test and find out. Do you have the ability to ignore life threatening bodily damage? Have a bodily scar more than 12 inches long? If so, you're well on your way to passing the bad ass test. I scored 155 points (Smooth Character). Damn I'm smooth. FUH2! But I still appreciate a peaceful Zen garden... and I cry at sad movies. And I'm out.