<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

7.08.2004

Bubbles! My Bubbles! Oooh Bubbles! 
Now this is the story all about how, my life got twistered upside down, and I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became addicted to a game called Bubbles. You are a bubble, use your arrow keys to move forward, backwards, left, and right to collect more bubbles. Don't hit the mines or your bubble pops. The more bubbles you collect, the bigger you get, the more points you score. It's so simple, but so much fun. My high score is a measlywhopping 607 752 893 1127 points, but I'm hoping to take it higher. So, party like it's 1999 and ride the bubble as far as you can before it bursts. Just make sure to cash out your options first.