<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

7.29.2004

Bigfoot alive and well in southern Oklahoma 
Just because you haven't seen it on CNN or U.S. News doesn't mean the folks at News Channel 4, KFOR in Oklahoma don't have the latest scoop on Bigfoot. Apparently a "researcher" claims he has undeniable proof of Bigfoot: a greasy fingerprint. He also has some damn fine quotations in the article:
"No muzzle, no tail. Just boing, boing, boing," Hallmark said. "My first impression was to get out there and chase him through the woods to get a better view of him and then I thought, that's a juvenile. That means mamma is not far away and I'd hate to get in an arm wrestling match with a female monkey that weighs 600 pounds because I don't think I would win."
Need I say more? Read the article.