<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

11.09.2004

Crazy Asian Drinks 
This site is pretty entertaining. It's a bunch of "reviews" of Crazy Asian Drinks. They scour Asia, from Korea, to Vietnam, to Japan, and beyond in search of some of the most horrible drinks. Then they sample them and write about how much they taste like bodily fluids. Some of the descriptions are pretty funny to boot. It's a good way to kill some time and get a laugh. Enjoy... and don't even try getting me a can of Pocari Sweat, Grass Jelly Drink, or Young Coconut Juice with Jelly for Christmas, because I know where you sleep and I will hunt you down. But let me know if you are getting some for someone else, because I'd totally watch them drink it. (via Screenhead)