<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

10.12.2004

Quick Links 
In an effort to supply you with as much as I can as often as possible, I've decided it would be a good idea to create the "Quick Links" section of my blog. It's not anything fancy, but with a little help from del.icio.us and RSS Digest I think I've done it. When I see stuff that might interest you, might interest me, or looks interesting, but I don't have the time to make any sort of judgment on it, it'll go into the Quick Links section. When I have time and if the links is worth it, I'll create a post for it. So, Quick Links will work sort of as a pre-post queue for me, but for you it gets you the real stuff you want, long before you have to wait for me to get it to you. I hope you like it.