<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

10.01.2004

the Bunnies hit the big time 
You remember exorcist bunnies, and I thought I had told you about the other 30 second bunny movies, but I guess I haven't. So get up to speed: The Shining, Titanic, Alien, and Jaws in 30 seconds and re-enacted by bunnies. Well, anyway, now you know about the bunnies. Sorry I didn't keep you in the loop. But the cool thing about them, is that they are hitting the big time. They will be hosting the Starz! Hare-Raising Halloween Marathon on October 30th. And that's pretty cool for a Web cartoon. So mad props for that. Also, there will be three new bunny cartoons airing during the marathon. These will be Scream, Freddy vs. Jason, and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. So check out the hare-raising trailer and look for the bunnies on your TV.