<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

8.25.2004

Video games in Playboy? 
Thanks to Meghan to pointing this one out to me, but I just wanted to let the rest of you know. Playboy is putting topless video game characters into the October issue. There's an article about it on CNN Money. From what I can tell BloodRayne (cover art) is taking the cover in the first ever topless video game character in Playboy. However, it looks like Mileena from Mortal Kombat (fan art), Nina from Tekken (official Tekken profile), Luba Licious from Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude (official site), and Kurenai from Red Ninja (screen shot) will be there too. Although, I'm not sure of their levels of nudity. But that's not important, what is important is that now I have an excuse to buy Playboy: "I only buy it for the games, I swear!" In any case, also look for BloodRayne to make her MTV debut on September 18 at 9:30PM EST, lip-syncing Evanescence's "Everybody's Fool."