<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

7.13.2004

Good Idea? Bad Idea? 
According to a Boston Globe article, "A Delaware college student ate a bag of hallucinogenic mushrooms and drove around in a pair of stolen cars before arriving, confused, on a mountain in northwest Connecticut, police said." He stole two cars, one from LaGuardia Airport and one from a Southbery rest stop. He has no idea how many laws he broke, nor what transpired for most of his two-day bender, but he does want to correct his mistakes. I think we've all been there. I remember when I dropped a sheet of Acid and wound up buck-naked in Tijuana covered in Salisbury steak and blind in one eye. But hey, I didn't steal any cars... I don't think... anyway... Two cheers for Delaware, which drives kids to drugs, and two cheers for Connecticut, which is so boring it sobers them up.