<$BlogRSDUrl$>

BuffaloBandit's Blogtastic Blog
The best nonsense on the Web and various other gimcracks and gewgaws.

8.04.2005

R.I.P. 
In Pace Requescat.

Here lies Buffalo Bandit's Blogtastic Blog. It is no longer blogtastic, nor is it much of a blog. But it was good to me. It never got angry. It never hit me, or cheated on me, or told me lies. It did cut me down to size once or twice though. Why did it do me like that? Oh baby, baby, baby. Don't do me like that! But, alas, the good times no longer roll. The radio no longer plays our song. All that is left is my neglect. Sweet dreams, fair prince. We shall meet again.
Swing low, sweet chariot Comin' for to carry me home Swing low, sweet chariot Comin' for to carry me home I looked over Jordan and what did I see Comin' for to carry me home A band of angels comin' after me Comin' for to carry me home Swing low, sweet chariot Comin' for to carry me home Swing low, sweet chariot Comin' for to carry me home If you get to heaven before I do Comin' for to carry me home Tell all my friends I'm comin' there too Comin' for to carry me home Swing low, sweet chariot Comin' for to carry me home Swing low, sweet chariot Comin' for to carry me home I'm sometimes up and sometimes down Comin' for to carry me home But still I know I'm heavenly bound Comin' for to carry me home Swing low, sweet chariot Comin' for to carry me home Swing low, sweet chariot Comin' for to carry me home If I get there before you do Comin' for to carry me home I'll cut a hole and pull you through Comin' for to carry me home Swing low, sweet chariot Comin' for to carry me home Swing low, sweet chariot Comin' for to carry me home